- Butanol & Liquid Oxygen
- Combustion Pressure : 1380 kPa
- Combustion Temperature: 3000 °C
- Thrust 2.22 kN
- Specific Impulse (sea level) : 255 s
- Burn Time Capability: 20 Seconds
- Regenerative & Film Cooling Approach
This project was built in 2018 for the MMET Capstone Senior Project. OTRA has manufactured the majority of the components, and is close to testing. OIT is currently waiting on insurance to pursue testing. The specifications for this engine are suitable for competing in the Spaceport America Cup.